Sennebogen 718E Tree Handler
If you have big trees to remove or prune, the Sennebogen tree handler is almost always the right machine for the job. It also handles with ease a variety of other jobs that include clearing embankments and paths, stump grinding and mulching, so it’s perfect for plenty of tasks.
The emphasis is on safety, efficiency and productivity so the machine gets through its work quickly and at the least possible cost. And, because it’s so flexible, it can generally handle most things without the need for other equipment so that saves time and money.
Flexibility with Complete Safety
Our Sennebogen 718 tree handler has a grapple saw fitted as standard so it can grab and cut trees then move the tree sections in one high speed operation. We can also fit it with a variety of attachments such as tree shears, a stump grinder, mulcher and mower. As a result, we can use the machine for a variety of tasks that include:
- removing windblown and infested or infected trees
- felling trees that are an obstruction or hazard
- clearing roads and paths through forests
- tree trimming in Gippsland
- maintaining embankments
- roadside tree and shrub maintenance.
Mechanical Tree Removal
- a 2.7 metre cab elevation with a thirty degree tilt that provides a six metre optimal view of the work area
- a guarded cab with bullet-proof glass that protects the driver from flying or falling objects
- a reach of 13 metres and working height of 15 metres combined with a swing radius of only 2.4 metres so it can be operated safely in confined spaces
- a lift weight of one tonne, even at full reach
- a virtual wall that can be set at a required distance, preventing the machine from swinging out into a road or other restricted space
- an optional solid protective roof grille that guards against falling branches.